Normally Leaves Warehouse Within 1-4 Business Days
Constructed using high quality automotive grade Polypropylene, TRED GT delivers superior strength, impact resistance and durability. With a material formulation that performs all year round in ambient temperatures from 0°C (32°F) to 55°C (131°F) along with the tough rigid design profile, TRED GT will provide great reliability and performance in an off-road recovery situation.
- Length (single unit) - 1085 mm (42.72 inches)
- Width (single unit) - 312 mm (12.28 inches)
- Height (single unit) - 62 mm (2.44 inches)
- Nested/stacked height (one set/pair) - 84 mm (3.31 inches).
- Weight - TRED GT (pair) weighs 5.5kgs (12.13 pounds)
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lower Profile - Better Stacking TRED GT’s have been designed with a lower profile and tighter nesting to save valuable storage space. This also allows for shorter mounting bracket pins due to reduced stack height, meaning less equipment protruding from your vehicle.
- Lifetime Warranty - The world's first non-mechanical solo off road vehicle recovery device with a Lifetime Warranty!
- Australian Made - Proudly Australian made, owned and operated by 4WD enthusiasts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.