Normally Leaves Warehouse Within 1-4 Business Days
Next generation compact submersible 800 GPH Automatic Sensing electric bilge pump - no ﬂoat switch required.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extemely efﬁ cient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to ﬁt into the smallest available space.
Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output ﬂ ow of the pump.
Consumes only 0.20 amps per day.
12v DC only - Cannot be run through 240v to 12v transformers.
Available in 12 volt model only.
3 year limited warranty.
How the Automatic Sensing pumps work:
The “S” series Automatic sensing RULE bilge pumps work on the principle of impeller resistance. They DON'T need a float switch - they are fully Automatic sensing pumps. The pump turns on every 2 1/2 minutes for about 1 second to sense for water. If water is present, the pump will sense resistance at the impeller and continue to run until water is removed. After that it will resume checking for water every 2 1/2 minutes. Water level is kept between 1/8” 3mm low and 3/8’ 10mm high.
- Fully submersible pump - 800 US gallons per hour - 50 litres per minute
- Higher ﬂow - optimised impeller to provide greater ﬂ ow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel A Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge.
- A Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 120mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not incl. discharge
- 3.4 amp draw @ 12v DC. Consumes only 0.20 amps per day.
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.