Normally Leaves Warehouse Within 1-4 Business Days
Next generation compact submersible 1100 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump - requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump. Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump - 1100 US gallons per hour - 69 litres per minute
- Higher ﬂow - optimised impeller to provide greater ﬂow at the same amperage as previous model
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge.
Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 112mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 3.7 amp draw @ 12v DC. 1.9 amp draw @ 24v DC
- Straight threaded hose outlets for both 25mm (1”) and 28mm (1 1/8”) hose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.