Normally Leaves Warehouse Within 1-4 Business Days
Our most popular deck washdown pump kit. Pump speciﬁcations as per Par-Max 4.0 on previous page - with the addition of a 7.5 metre (25 foot) HoseCoil delivery hose.
Complete washdown system kit with HoseCoil coiled hose and extras as below.
Includes Jabsco Par-Max 4.0 fully automatic pump delivering 4 GPM (15 litres per minute) at 60 PSI pressure to blast decks and anchors clean with ease.
Also includes universal plug-in salt water ﬁ lter, 7.5 metre (25 Ft) HoseCoil coiled hose with brass ﬁ ttings, hose gun, hose gun connector and snap-in port adaptor to connect to HoseCoil hose, 2 x 20mm (3/4") straight snap-in hose ﬁttings and 1 x 20mm (3/4") 90 degree snap-in hose ﬁtting.
The Jabsco Par-Max 4.0 automatic deck washdown kit includes a 3 chamber diaphragm pressure pump which supplies a constant saltwater ﬂ ow with quiet operation.
High pressure 60 PSI jet is ideal for removing mud from anchoring hardware and blasting decks and ﬁ shing platforms clean with ease. Additional or different size snap-in port kits are available.
- 60 PSI high pressure cut out
- The motor has thermal overload protection
- The motor is Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Self priming to 3 metres (10 ft)
- Up to 15 litre (4.0 GPM) per minute ﬂow rate
- Diaphragm design can run dry for extended periods
- Spray resistant motor coating - NOT waterproof
- Sealed pressure switch extends pump life
Motor is not waterproof and should not be subject to external water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.