Normally Leaves Warehouse Within 1-4 Business Days
HIGH FLOW & PRESSURE - 6.0 GPM - 22.7 LPM - 70 PSI
The new Jabsco HOTSHOT series of automatic deckwash pumps offer high water ﬂow and very high pressure to blast the deck, cockpit or ﬁ shing areas clean with ease. These robust 5 chamber diaphragm pumps have a sealed pressure switch, a patented injection moulded diaphragm and large heavy duty motor brushes which signiﬁ cantly extends the pump life by up to 50%. The HOTSHOT comes complete with strainer, plug-in ports and a powerful and accurate adjustable hose nozzle with USA garden hose adaptor connection to connect directly onto coiled Hose-Coil hoses. An Australian garden hose adaptor ﬁ tting is available as an optional extra. These pumps are also available as a pump & hose kit including 7.6 metre (25 foot) of heavy duty black coiled hose including brass end ﬁttings.
- Automatic operation at the squeeze of the trigger gun nozzle provided
- High capacity up to 22.7 litres per minute ﬂow
- High pressure up to 70 PSI for blasting anchors & ﬁshing areas clean
- Suitable for use with salt water
- Sealed pressure switch and injection moulded diaphragm
- Self priming up to 3 metres
- 3 year limited warranty
- Improved larger noise dampening rubber feet on the pump base
- Larger and more efﬁ cient motor brushes for extended life
- Large adjustable spray nozzle for powerful and accurate operation
- Large size 23mm diameter plug-in ports - pack of 4 x 20mm (3/4”) diameter assorted hose ports included
- Plug-in pump strainer included
- Large and powerful hose nozzle with USA garden thread adaptor included
This product includes:
- Jabsco "HOTSHOT" 6.0 Pump
- 4 x assorted plug-in 20mm hose ports
- Hose nozzle
- 7.6m (25ft) Black Heavy Duty coiled hose with brass fittings
- Universal plug-in strainer
- USA adaptor
12 Volt 18 amp
Due to the high volume and high pressure of these Hotshot series pumps they are NOT designed for direct hose connection to the pump outlet port.
Pump motor is not waterproof, and should not be subject to external water contact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.