Normally Leaves Warehouse Within 1-4 Business Days
Breaking strength 17550 KG with one side eye splices with slide loop, wrapped on the sleeve Polyester black Braid Rope, and tublar braid tightly wrapped on the rope UHMWPE with Reflective black with two one-strands reflective Fleck Sleeve Position in middle, the other Side diamond knot class, wrapped on the sleeve Polyester black Braid Rope.
12mm X 0.526 Meter length
- SYNTHETIC ROPE INSTRUCTION Fibre rope will fail if worn, damaged, abused, overloaded or not properly maintained.
- Determine suitability of a rope for specific applications.
- Know the working load limit (WLL) of the rope .
- Do not stand within recoil (snapback) area.
- Do not use over rough surfaces without chafe protection.
- Do not bend around unprotected, sharp corners.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SOFT SHACKLE
Keep rope clean. Don’t drag rope over ground or other rough gritty surfaces. This allows abrasive particles to work into the rope and damage fibers.
Prevent kinks, which cause permanent damage and weakening of the rope. If rope is continually twisted in one direction, as over a winch, counteract by throwing in twist in opposite direction.
Prevent ropes from mouldy and metal parts rusty. Dry rope before storing. Ropes mildew and decay if stored wet; a cool, dry room with free air circulation provides the best storage.
Do not store in direct sunlight. keep them away from fire and where children are accessible.
Protect rope from chemicals such as acids, alkalis, oils, paints and other agents not chemically neutral.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.