Normally Leaves Warehouse Within 1-4 Business Days
The Jabsco Par-Max 4.0 automatic deck washdown kit includes a 3 chamber diaphragm pressure pump which supplies a constant saltwater ﬂ ow with quiet operation.
High pressure 60 PSI jet is ideal for removing mud from anchoring hardware and blasting decks and ﬁ shing platforms clean with ease. Additional or different size snap-in port kits are available.
- 60 PSI high pressure cut out
- The motor has thermal overload protection
- The motor is Ignition protected - won't create a spark
- Self priming to 3 metres (10 ft)
- Up to 15 litre (4.0 GPM) per minute ﬂow rate
- Diaphragm design can run dry for extended periods
- Spray resistant motor coating - NOT waterproof
- Sealed pressure switch extends pump life
- Includes pump, 12mm inlet ﬁlter, hose trigger nozzle, standard Australian garden hose connector, USA GHT connector to suit HoseCoil hoses, 1 x 12mm straight hose barb port, 1 x 12mm 90 degree hose barb port, 1 x snap-in port for direct connection to HoseCoil USA threaded hose.
|J20-138||12 volt 12 amp Par-Max 4.0||32605-7001|
|J20-139||24 volt 6 amp Par-Max 4.0||32605-7004|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.